Paint it Black!









Sandaletler /Sandals : Ninewest


Yüzükler /Rings : Yargici


Bileklik / Bracelet:  Bershka

Ve Rolling Stones'un efsane şarkısı Paint it black sizlerle...
And legend song of Rolling Stones Paint it black with you

Omuzları açıkta bırakan kıyafetlerin buaralar revaçta olduğu ve arayış içersinde olduğumu yazmıştım önceki postumda tık tık.
Aradığımın çok daha üstünde bir tişörtü Pull & Bear'da buldum! Rock muzik sever ve Rolling Stones hayranı olan birisi için bu bir nimet!  Tişörtün salaş hali ve hafif eskitme oluşunu da artıları:)
As you may remember from my older post,(click) I was looking for a cut shoulder t-shirt. So I found it in Pull & Bear and it was better than what I was thinking cause I'm a rock music fan and Rolling Stones is my legend group. I love the  wear off effected of this tee and also logo of Rolling Stones!

Leave a Reply